To help you select the solution that will assure you enjoy yourself, succeed in your plans and reach your goals.
One of the things that you have to take into consideration is the place where you will do your workout.
While exercise can be done anywhere you want to; it is still best to do it in a place where you will feel most comfortable and secure. Indoors or outdoors? You have to figure that out. It is up to you to try and learn what works for you, as different things work for different people.
Both indoor and outdoor exercise has their fair share of pros and cons.
Pros of Training Indoors:
- You won’t ever have the excuse of harsh weather or pollution.
- Being inside your home following our App workouts will make you feel more relaxed while being at the gym will make you feel motivated by the other people working out together.
- In Raw Gyms fitness clubs your training is insured.
- At the gym, you may have the convenience of having all fitness equipment in one location.
- You can do more advanced workouts and target specific parts of your body.
- In a gym, you can even get into groups and classes, where you and others can help each other learn and grow healthier, under the tutelage of an expert trainer.
- You’ll be able to shower and get ready to go back to your day in the most convenient way.
Cons of Training Indoors:
- Indoor exercise will take you away from some of the distractions of the outside world, but you won’t really be away from the distractions of your own home.
- Things like the television, pets, children, email, and the telephone may put a curb on your workout routine.
- Also, in case of any doubt, at home, you have no trainer at your disposal who may give you advise or even correct your execution and position.
Pros of Exercising Outdoors:
- The feeling of being out in the open is very de-stressing and relaxing, which is why outdoor exercise is great.
- You can also gain Vitamin D from being exposed to the sun.
- Doing outdoor activities positively affects your energy and drive to work even harder. If you want to be free from restrictions of your home or gym, the outdoors are your perfect choice.
- From circuit training to running clubs, find out all the outdoor exercise solutions your Raw Gym club has to offer.
Cons of Exercising Outdoors:
- The weather can be unpredictable, and it may cause you to discontinue your workout routine. Working out during summer may lead to heat exhaustion and dehydration, and doing it during winter may give you hypothermia.
In order to choose the place to work out, remember: Your safety should still be your top priority.
In the end, the decision is still up to you. If you are able to know what works for you, then you will surely be able to enjoy yourself and succeed with your exercise goals and gains in terms of wellbeing and health!